Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

My Time Made Easy August Release

Okay, I know, it seems like forever since I posted last.  I have been so swamped at work that I haven't had any time for the fun stuff.  Although, I was able to fit in my vacation last week...boy did I need that.

Anyway, my project for the day is the new Happy Hallows template that is being released this month over at MTME.  It is truly one of the easiest and cutest little templates to make.
 I used the So Fortunate acrylic stamp set for the pattern on the template.  I then colored it in with my Copics markers.
 I just love the Asian feel to these stamps.
 The stamp above the flower branch is the word for happiness.  I love that!
Please stop by My Time Made Easy to check out all the new templates that are being released.  They are absolutely stunning.  The team members also have some designs for you, so if you can, please stop by their blogs to give them some love!
  •  
  • On a side note, I don't know if you have heard or not, but Lauren at MTME has been asked to submit her products on a video for Walmart...is that not the best?!  Please watch the video and give your likes and comments in support of her.  I know she would really appreciate it!
     
    Thanks for stopping by!

    3 comments:

    1. Hi Kim! Your set is so pretty. I love that you created your own paper with the So Fortunate stamp. Looks great! Tracy:)

      ReplyDelete
    2. loving your own designer paper and cute box. x

      ReplyDelete
    3. Kimberly, one of the papers I also like! Pretty!

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

     
    Images by Freepik